Just Law Solicitors is recognised as leading law firm in advising businesses and individuals on all aspects of UK immigration, asylum and nationality law for over 12 years.
We have an established reputation for delivering exceptional client service combined with clear strategic immigration advice. We can represent you whether you are applying for entry clearance to the UK or making an in-country application under any category of the immigration law, or appealing an immigration decision to the First Tier Tribunal, Upper Tier Tribunal, Judicial review, appeal to the Court of Appeal or to the Supreme Court of the United Kingdom. Whether you are an entrepreneur starting a business in the UK, a global corporation transferring staff in UK or a family moving to the UK, our specialist immigration team can assist you from the simplest to the most complex matters.
Principal Solicitor Nadeem Sadiq has over 20 years experience in immigration law. Mr. Sadiq is also an advocate of the High Court of Punjab, Pakistan. Mr. Sadiq having been qualified in dual jurisdiction England and Wales and Pakistan has wealth of knowledge of political and legal system of the two jurisdictions which is utilised in representing clients in immigration, asylum and nationality matters. Mr. Sadiq has keen interest in world politics, the knowledge of world politics helps to represent the best interest of clients from different nationalities whilst dealing with their immigration, asylum or nationality matters.
For our private clients, we provide a dedicated service to support investors, entrepreneur individuals moving to the UK along with their families. We assist our clients with successful entry clearance application leading to obtain British Citizenship. We are recognised experts in dealing with complex UK and EU immigration issues and have extensive experience of litigating judicial review cases and appeals. We work closely with our tax, private client, real estate, corporate, employment and family law teams who can advise on all related issues of moving to and living in the UK.
Business or Individual Services
We assist our business or individual clients to register with the Home Office as a sponsor to employee staff from overseas in all business sectors. Our service model is aims to provide outstanding service to our clients ranging from the smallest start-up to global businesses
We regularly engage with Home Office policy makers and actively lobby for our clients’ interests. In addition, our day-to-day contacts across the Home Office enable us to resolve issues, obtain pre-clearance in complex applications and ensure timely resolution in the most complex cases.
Immigration services for individual clients
- The new route for entrepreneur vis (innovator)
- Highly Skilled Workers under Tier-1
- Student Visas under Tier-4
- Asylum Applications
- Human Rights Applications
- Marriage Applications (Fiance, Spouse, Unmarried partner)
- Family Reunion Applications
- Indefinite Leave to Remain
- Humanitarian Protection
- Family Visitors Visas
- Investment and Business Establishments under Tier-1
- Sole Representatives
- EU Nationals and Their Families
- EC Association Agreements
- Rights of Abode
- Judicial Review
- Bail Applications
- Access Rights to Children
Business Immigration Services
Whatever the size or complexity of your business Just Law Solicitors can advise on all matters of immigration.
Our team of specialist solicitors can help you find the most effective commercial solution to aid your company.
- Tier 2 – Intra Company Transfer (ICT) visa applications
- Tier 2 – “General” visa applications and conducting a Resident Labour Market Test
- Licensing as a sponsor with the UK Border Agency and ongoing compliance with the sponsor regime
- Issuing Certificates of Sponsorship under Tiers 2 and 5
- Ongoing compliance with UK immigration laws and the prevention of illegal working
- Advising on appropriate record keeping and monitoring processes
- Business visitor visas
- Entrepreneur visa applications, for those who wish to establish, join or take over one or more businesses in the UK
- Sole representative, creative and sports persons visa applications
- Immigration audits
- Preparing compliance checklists and relevant sections of HR policies, staff handbooks and other employment documents
- Visas for dependants
- Overseas entry clearance applications
- “Switching” between relevant immigration categories Extensions to existing immigration approvals
Get In touch
If you would like to find out more or make an appointment, call us today on 0161 798 6611 and ask for one of our experts in civil litigation, or complete our simple enquiry form and we can call you back at a time to suit you., if you would prefer to get in touch by email, feel free to contact us at email@example.com or and we will be happy to advise you on the best way to proceed.
available from 10:00 – 19:00