WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small files stored on the users computer in order to save the users preferences, monitor site traffic history, moving between sites and to allow saving settings between visits. Cookies help website owners gather statistics on the frequency of visits to certain areas of the site and tailor it to the users needs so that it is more user-friendly and easy to use.
WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED BY OUR WEBSITE?
Cookies used by the website are to:
- monitor the number and type of visits to the site, the gathering of statistical data on the number of users and patterns of use of the website, including information about the IP number, the device, the date and time of the last visit to the site, etc.,
- save the users preferences, screen displays, including the users preferred language and country,
- improve the speed and efficiency of the site,
- collect data necessary to make transactions and purchases,
- collect data by advertising networks.
HOW TO DISABLE THE COLLECTION OF INFORMATION IN COOKIES?
The user may at any time opt-out of cookies. This can be done by changing the settings in the browser and deleting all cookies. Disabling cookies can cause incorrect operation of the website.